Florida Florida Lotto
Prizes and Odds
|6||Jackpot||1 in 22,957,480|
|5||$5,000||1 in 81,409.50|
|4||$70||1 in 1,415.82|
|3||$5||1 in 70.79|
Overall odds for winning a prize in Lotto are 1 in 67.36.
|2||Free Ticket||Free Ticket||Free Ticket||Free Ticket|
Overall odds for winning a prize with XTRA are 1 in 7.61.
EZmatch Prizes and Odds
|$500||1 in 84,000|
|$250||1 in 84,000|
|$100||1 in 11,052.63|
|$50||1 in 3,387.10|
|$20||1 in 1,400|
|$15||1 in 893.62|
|$10||1 in 100|
|$5||1 in 300|
|$4||1 in 60|
|$3||1 in 13.64|
|$2||1 in 9.38|
Overall odds of winning with EZmatch are 1 in 4.71.
|Draw Time||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.|
|Sales Stop||10:40 p.m.||10:40 p.m.|
All times are in Florida local time.
Things to Know
- The jackpot starts at $1 million.
- Marking XTRA makes you eligible to multiply any non-jackpot winnings.
- You can win up to $500 instantly by adding EZmatch to your ticket.
- Choose JACKPOT COMBO to enter in the next Powerball, Florida Lotto, and Mega Millions draws all at once.
- You can play your numbers in 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 or 52 consecutive draws.
How to Play
- Pick six numbers from 1 to 53, or mark Quick Pick (QP) for random numbers.
- Add options: XTRA, EZmatch, or JACKPOT COMBO.
- Mark the numbers of draws you want to enter or tell your retailer.
- After the draw, check if you’ve won.
- $1 per play.
- $1 for XTRA.
- $1 for EZmatch.
- $6 for JACKPOT COMBO.
How do you play the Florida Lotto?
Pick six numbers between 1 and 53, or choose Quick Pick. You can also add EZmatch, XTRA, or JACKPOT COMBO.
How does EZmatch work?
If any of your numbers match any of the six EZmatch numbers, you win the amount shown next to the matching EZmatch number.
How does the XTRA option work?
If you mark XTRA and match between three and five numbers, your winnings will be multiplied up to five times, depending on the multiplier number randomly drawn.
What are the overall odds of winning the Florida Lotto?
The odds of winning any prize are 1 in 67.36.
How many matching numbers are needed to win a prize?
Players need at least two matching numbers to win.
When are the draws for the Florida Lotto?
This lottery is drawn every Wednesday and Saturday at 11:15 p.m.
What is the minimum jackpot?
The jackpot starts at $1 million and increases until someone wins.
What are my payout options?
Jackpot winners can elect to receive their prize all at once (a lump sum), or in annual payments over 30 years.
How many prize categories does the Florida Lotto have?
The regular draw has four prize categories, and there are 11 additional prizes available in EZmatch.
Do you have more Florida Lotto questions? Contact us, and we’d love to help you out.