Florida Jackpot Triple Play
Prizes and Odds
|Matches on Any One Line||Est. Prize||Odds|
|6||Jackpot||1 in 3,122,273.33|
|5||$500||1 in 13,009.80|
|4||$25||1 in 267.19|
|3||$1||1 in 16.14|
Overall odds of winning a prize in Jackpot Triple Play are 1 in 15.24.
Combo Prizes and Odds
|Matches on All Lines||Prize||Odds|
|Combo 10+||$10,000||1 in 323,322.60|
|Combo 9||$500||1 in 26,569.71|
|Combo 8||$50||1 in 2,815.95|
|Combo 7||$20||1 in 405.13|
|Combo 6||$10||1 in 79.17|
|Combo 5||$5||1 in 21.18|
|Combo 4||Free Quick Pick||1 in 7.88|
Overall odds of winning a Combo prize are 1 in 5.28.
|Draw Time||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.|
|Sales Stop||10:40 p.m.||10:40 p.m.|
All times are in Florida local time.
Things to Know
- All Jackpot Triple Play prizes are pari-mutuel.
- The game offers three sets of numbers: one selected by the player and two Quick Pick sets.
- Choose the Combo option to combine all three sets of your numbers for additional prizes of up to $10,000.
- The jackpot starts $250,000 and increases to up to $2 million.
- Use the Advance Play section to mark how many consecutive draws you’d like to replay your numbers 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30.
How to Play
- Pick six numbers from 1 to 46, or choose Quick Pick for random numbers. The second and third set of numbers are always randomly generated.
- Add Combo for an additional chance to win.
- Select the numbers of draws you want to enter.
- After the draw, check if you’ve won.
- $1 per ticket.
- $1 for Combo.
How do you play Jackpot Triple Play?
Pick six numbers between 1 and 46 or choose Quick Pick. The other two sets are always Quick Picks.
How does Combo work?
Combo plays all three lines of your numbers at once, giving you more chances to match the winning six. The more matches, the more you win.
How do you win the jackpot?
You need to match six numbers on any one line to win the jackpot.
What are the overall odds of winning in this game?
The odds of winning any prize in the main draw are 1 in 15.24, and 1 in 5.28 for Combo prizes.
What’s the maximum Jackpot Triple Play jackpot?
The jackpot is capped at $2 million.
What happens when the jackpot reaches $2 million and there’s no winner?
The extra money from ticket sales rolls down into the non-jackpot prizes, increasing payouts until someone wins the jackpot.
When are the draws for the Jackpot Triple Play?
Draws are held every Tuesday and Friday at 11:15 p.m.
What is the minimum jackpot?
The minimum is $250,000 and it increases up to $2 million.
What are my payout options?
Jackpot winners can receive their prize all at once, or in annual payments over 25 years. In order to choose the cash lump sum payment the winner must claim this within 60 days from the draw date
How many prize categories does Jackpot Triple Play have?
There are four prize categories in the main draw, and seven more in the Combo option.
What are the latest Jackpot Triple Play numbers?
The latest numbers are 13, 18, 25, 29, 38 and 42.
Do you have more Florida Jackpot Triple Play questions? Contact us, and we’d love to help you out.