Florida Fantasy 5
Prizes and Odds
|5||$200,000*||1 in 376,992|
|4||$107*||1 in 2,432.21|
|3||$10*||1 in 81.07|
|2||Free Quick Pick Ticket||1 in 8.39|
Overall odds of winning a prize in Fantasy 5 are 1 in 7.58.
*Prizes are pari-mutuel, so the amount can vary.
EZmatch Prizes and Odds
|$500||1 in 84,000|
|$250||1 in 84,000|
|$100||1 in 11,052.63|
|$50||1 in 3,387.1|
|$20||1 in 1,400|
|$15||1 in 893.62|
|$10||1 in 100|
|$5||1 in 300|
|$4||1 in 60|
|$3||1 in 13.64|
|$2||1 in 9.38|
Overall odds of winning a prize with EZmatch are 1 in 4.71
|Draw Time||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.|
|Sales Stop||10:40 p.m.||10:40 p.m.||10:40 p.m.||10:40 p.m.||10:40 p.m.||10:40 p.m.||10:40 p.m.|
All times are in Florida local time.
Things to Know
- The estimated top prize is 200,000.
- The top three Fantasy 5 prizes are pari-mutuel. This means a percentage of ticket sales is allocated to each prize category, so the prizes can vary every draw.
- Pick EZmatch for a shot at instant prizes. If there’s a match between your EZmatch and Fantasy 5 numbers, you win the amount shown.
- Use Advance Play to run the same numbers in up to 30 consecutive draws.
- If the top prize is not won it rolls down to the second prize category and will be shared amongst winners with a maximum of $555 per winner. If there is an excess after this, the remaining sum will roll down to the third prize category and will be split equally amongst the winners.
How to Play
- Pick five numbers from 1 to 36. For random numbers, select Quick Pick.
- Select EZmatch for another chance to win.
- Decide how many draws you want to play.
- After the draw, check if you’ve won.
- $1 per play.
- $1 to add EZmatch.
When are Fantasy 5 draws held?
Every day at 11:15 p.m.
How do you play Fantasy 5?
Pick five numbers between 1 and 36 or opt for Quick Pick. Mark EZMatch for a chance at instant prizes. After the draw, check if you’ve won.
How does the EZmatch option work?
If you’ve selected EZmatch you will receive five EZmatch numbers for each Fantasy 5 line. If you match any of the EZmatch numbers to your Fantasy 5 numbers you will instantly win the prize shown.
What if no one wins the top prize?
If no one wins the top prize with five matching numbers, players with three or four matching numbers will win a greater amount as the top prize will roll down.
What are the chances of the top prize?
Players have a 1 in 376,992 chance of winning the top prize in Florida Fantasy 5.
What are the overall odds of winning in this game?
The odds of winning any prize are 1 in 7.58.
How many matching numbers do you need to win a prize?
You can win a prize with at least two matching numbers.
How many prize categories does the game have?
The Fantasy 5 draw has four prize categories. Choosing the EZmatch option offers 11 ways to win.
What are the latest Fantasy 5 numbers?
The latest numbers are 17, 27, 28, 29 and 34.
Do you have more Florida Fantasy 5 questions? Contact us, and we’d love to help you out.