New Jersey 5 Card CashRetired
Prizes and Odds
|5||$100,000||1 in 2,598,960|
|4||$500||1 in 11,059|
|3||$20||1 in 240|
|2||$2||1 in 16|
Overall odds of winning a prize in 5 Card Cash are 1 in 15.
Win Now Matches
|Royal Flush||A hand of 10-J-Q-K-A with all the cards in the same suit.|
|Straight Flush||Five cards of the same suit in consecutive order.|
|4 of a Kind||Four cards of the same rank.|
|Full House||Three of a kind and a pair.|
|Flush||Five cards of the same suite but not in consecutive order.|
|Straight||Five cards in consecutive order.|
|3 of a Kind||Three cards of the same rank.|
|2 Pair||Two pairs of cards of the same rank.|
|Pair of Jacks or Better||A pair of Jacks, Queens, Kings, or Aces.|
Win Now Prizes and Odds
|Royal Flush||$5,000||$5,000 + Jackpot||1 in 649,740|
|Straight Flush||$500||$500 + 10% Jackpot||1 in 72,193|
|4 of a Kind||$125||$250||1 in 4,165|
|Full House||$70||$140||1 in 694|
|Flush||$50||$100||1 in 509|
|Straight||$20||$20||1 in 255|
|3 of a Kind||$5||$5||1 in 47|
|2 Pair||$3||$3||1 in 21|
|Pair of Jacks or Better||$2||$2||1 in 8|
Overall odds of winning in Win Now are 1 in 5.
|Draw Time||10:57 p.m.||10:57 p.m.||10:57 p.m.||10:57 p.m.||10:57 p.m.||10:57 p.m.||10:57 p.m.|
|Sales Stop||10:53 p.m.||10:53 p.m.||10:53 p.m.||10:53 p.m.||10:53 p.m.||10:53 p.m.||10:53 p.m.|
All times are in New Jersey local time.
Things to Know
- Your ticket includes five cards that are randomly selected from a 52-card deck.
- Hands are played independently. A hand will only win the highest eligible prize.
- You can win up to $5,000 instantly if you have a winning poker hand.
- ALL IN gives you a shot at winning more money, including a chance to win the progressive jackpot.
- The progresive jackpot starts at $10,000, available just with the ALL IN option.
- The top prize for the nightly draw is $100,000.
- If more than two players win the top prize of the daily draw, the prize of $200,000 will be divided by the number of winning tickets.
How to Play
- Purchase a ticket with five randomly-drawn cards printed on it.
- Select ALL IN for a chance at additional prizes.
- If your five cards make a winning hand, you can win instantly.
- After the nightly draw, check your ticket again to see you’ve won.
- $2 per play.
- $1 for the ALL IN option.
When are draws held?
5 Card Cash draws are held every night at 10:57 p.m.
How do you play 5 Card Cash?
Buy a ticket with five randomly-generated cards. Optionally, add ALL IN. Check if you have a winning hand. After the draw, check again to see if your cards match those drawn.
What is the progressive jackpot?
The progressive jackpot is only available for the ALL IN tickets. It starts at 10,000 and increases with sales of ALL IN tickets.
What are the chances of winning the top prize?
Players have a 1 in 2,598,960 chance of winning $100,000.
What are the overall odds of winning in this game?
The overall odds of winning are 1 in 5 for Win Now, and 1 in 15 for the nightly draw.
How many matching cards do you need to win a prize?
You need at least two matching cards to win during the draw. You can also win instantly if you have a winning poker hand.
How many options are there to win a prize?
There are nine types of poker hands that will give you an instant win, and four ways to win during the draw.
Do you have more New Jersey 5 Card Cash questions? Contact us, and we’d love to help you out.