Virginia Pick 3 Night
|Exact Order||Match the winning numbers in the exact order.|
|Any Order||Match the winning numbers in any order.
Any Order 3-Way - two numbers are identical.
Any Order 6-Way - all three numbers are different.
|50/50||Match the winning numbers in either exact or any order (combines a Straight and a Box play type). Win both prizes for an exact match.
50/50 3-Way - two numbers are identical.
50/50 6-Way - all three numbers are different.
|Front Pair||Pick two numbers and match the first two numbers.|
|Back Pair||Pick two numbers and match the last two numbers.|
|Split Pair||Pick two numbers and match the first and last numbers.|
|Combo||Match the winning numbers in any order - all combinations are considered straight plays.
Combo 3-Way - two numbers are identical.
Combo 6-Way - all three numbers are different.
Prizes and Odds
|Play Type Match||Match Order||Cost||Prize||Odds|
|Exact Order||Exact||$0.50||$250||1 in 1,000|
|Any Order 3-Way||Any||$0.50||$80||1 in 333.33|
|Any Order 6-Way||Any||$0.50||$40||1 in 166.67|
|50/50 3-Way||Exact||$1||$330||1 in 1,000|
|Any||$80||1 in 500|
|50/50 6-Way||Exact||$1||$290||1 in 1,000|
|Any||$40||1 in 200|
|Front Pair||Exact||$0.50||$25||1 in 100|
|Back Pair||Exact||$0.50||$25||1 in 100|
|Split Pair||Exact||$0.50||$25||1 in 100|
|Combo 3-Way||Exact||$3||$500||1 in 333.33|
|Combo 6-Way||Exact||$6||$500||1 in 166.67|
|Draw Time||Day||1:59 p.m.||1:59 p.m.||1:59 p.m.||1:59 p.m.||1:59 p.m.||1:59 p.m.||1:59 p.m.|
|Night||11:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|Sales Stop||Day||1:53 p.m.||1:53 p.m.||1:53 p.m.||1:53 p.m.||1:53 p.m.||1:53 p.m.||1:53 p.m.|
|Night||10:45 p.m.||10:45 p.m.||10:45 p.m.||10:45 p.m.||10:45 p.m.||10:45 p.m.||10:45 p.m.|
All times are in Virginia local time.
Things to Know
- Players pick from seven play types.
- You can buy up to 20 tickets with the same numbers.
- You can also play your numbers on a future date of your choosing.
- There’s an option to run your numbers in up to 91 consecutive draws.
- The Boost option adds five random sets of numbers for extra chances to win. If one of the Boost sets matches the winning numbers you win a prize ($100 for a $1 wager or $50 for a $0.50 wager).
How to Play
- Pick three numbers from 0 to 9 or use Easy Pick.
- Select a play type: Exact Order, Any Order, 50/50, Front Pair, Back Pair, Split Pair, or Combo.
- Choose the day or night draw, or both.
- Select if you’d like to reuse your numbers, or play them at a future date.
- After the draw, check if you’ve won.
- $0.50 or $1 per play.
- $1 for the 50/50 play type.
- $3 or $6 for the Combo play type.
- $0.50 or $1 extra to add Boost.
When are Pick 3 draws held?
Draws occur every day: the day draw is at 1:59 p.m. and the night draw is at 11:00 p.m.
How do you play Pick 3?
Pick three numbers between 0 and 9 or select Easy Pick, choose a wager and play type. Add Boost for five extra sets of numbers.
What is the Boost option?
Boost adds five sets of randomly-selected numbers. If there’s an exact match in your Boost numbers, you win $100 if you played for $1 or $50 if you played for $0.50.
What’s the top prize in Pick 3?
You can win $500 in an Exact Order with a $1 wager or with a Combo play type for a $3 or $6 wager.
What’s the lowest prize available in the game?
If you choose one of the Pair play types (Front, Back, or Split) and you match the winning numbers, you win $25—the lowest prize.
How many play types does Pick 3 have?
Pick 3 has seven play types to choose from and twelve ways to win a prize depending on the numbers you pick.
Which play type has the best odds?
The Pair play types have the best odds, with a 1 in 100 chance of winning.
Do you have more Virginia Pick 3 questions? Contact us, and we’d love to help you out.