Virginia Bank a Million
Prizes and Odds
|6||$0.50||$250,000||1 in 3,838,380|
|5 + Bonus||$0.50||$5,000||1 in 639,730|
|5||$0.50||$500||1 in 19,386|
|4 + Bonus||$0.50||$100||1 in 7,754|
|4||$0.50||$10||1 in 485|
|3 + Bonus||$0.50||$10||1 in 363|
|3||$0.50||$1||1 in 35|
|2 + Bonus||$0.50||$2||1 in 47|
Overall odds of winning a prize in Bank a Million are 1 in 18.3.
|Draw Time||11:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|Sales Stop||10:45 p.m.||10:45 p.m.|
All times are in Virginia local time.
Things to Know
- The top prize is $1 million—and the state pays your taxes.
- You can wager $0.50, $1, or $2 per set of numbers.
- The minimum wager must be $2. No split wagers are accepted.
- Accepted wagers for the minimum $2 are: one set of six for the $1 million prize, two sets of six for the $500,000 prize, or four sets of six for the $250,000 prize.
- You can choose the $10 Play option to play with five Easy Pick $2 plays. Using this option won't allow you to play with any other lines on that playslip.
- You can pick your favorite numbers and have the rest randomly generated.
- Repeat your play by buying up to 20 tickets with the same numbers.
- You can play your numbers in up to 26 consecutive draws.
- You can also play your numbers on a future date of your choosing.
- The Bonus Ball is randomly drawn.
How to Play
- Pick six numbers from 1 to 40 or select Easy Pick for random numbers.
- You can wager $0.50, $1, or $2 per set of numbers, but the ticket must total at least $2.
- Decide how many draws you want to play and if you’d like to play them on a future date.
- After the draw, check if you’ve won.
- $2 per play ($0.50, $1, or $2 per set of numbers chosen).
When are Bank a Million draws held?
Draws are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 11:00 p.m.
How do you play Bank a Million?
Pick sets of six numbers between 1 and 40, or opt for Easy Pick. Choose your wager for each set, the minimum wager per ticket needs to be $2. After the draw, check if you’ve won.
How many plays can I have on one ticket?
The maximum number of plays per ticket is 10. Each playslip has four $2 lines, two $1 lines, and four $0.50 lines that you can play.
What are the odds of winning the top prize?
Players have a 1 in 3,838,380 chance of winning the top prize in Bank a Million.
What are the overall odds of winning in this game?
Players have a 1 in 18.3 chance of winning any prize.
What is the top prize?
You could win $1 million on a $2 wager.
How many matching numbers do you need to win a prize?
You need at least two matching balls and the Bonus ball to win a prize.
How many prize categories does the game have?
There are 24 different prize amounts you can win, depending on how many numbers match, whether you got the Bonus, and your wager.
What does the Bonus ball do?
The Bonus number is randomly chosen. If you match it during the draw in addition to at least two matching balls, you are eligible for prizes.
Do you have more Virginia Bank a Million questions? Contact us, and we’d love to help you out.