New York Numbers Evening
|Straight||Match the winning numbers in the exact order.|
|Box||Match the winning numbers in any order.
3-Way Box - two numbers are identical.
6-Way Box - all three numbers are different.
|Straight/Box||Match the winning numbers in either exact or any order (combines a Straight and a Box play type). Win both prizes for an exact match.
3-Way Straight/Box - two numbers are identical.
6-Way Straight/Box - all three numbers are different.
|Front Pair||Pick two numbers and match the first two numbers.|
|Back Pair||Pick two numbers and match the last two numbers.|
|Combination||Match the winning numbers in any order - all combinations are considered straight plays.
3-Way Combination - two numbers are identical.
6-Way Combination - all three numbers are different.
Prizes and Odds
|Play Type Match||Match Order||Cost||Prize||Odds|
|Straight||Exact||$0.50||$250||1 in 1,000|
|3-Way Box||Any||$0.50||$80||1 in 333|
|6-Way Box||Any||$0.50||$40||1 in 167|
|3-Way Straight/Box||Exact||$1||$330||1 in 333|
|6-Way Straight/Box||Exact||$1||$290||1 in 167|
|Front Pair||Exact||$0.50||$25||1 in 100|
|Back Pair||Exact||$0.50||$25||1 in 100|
|3-Way Combination||Any||$1.50||$250||1 in 333|
|6-Way Combination||Any||$3||$250||1 in 167|
|Draw Time||Midday||2:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Evening||10:30 p.m.||10:30 p.m.||10:30 p.m.||10:30 p.m.||10:30 p.m.||10:30 p.m.||10:30 p.m.|
|Sales Stop||Midday||2:15 p.m.||2:15 p.m.||2:15 p.m.||2:15 p.m.||2:15 p.m.||2:15 p.m.||2:15 p.m.|
|Evening||10:20 p.m.||10:20 p.m.||10:20 p.m.||10:20 p.m.||10:20 p.m.||10:20 p.m.||10:20 p.m.|
All the times displayed here are in New York local time.
Things to Know
- There are six play types.
- Hand your ticket over to a retailer within 30 days of purchase to play the same numbers again for the next draw using the Play It Again feature.
- Increase your winnings by 5%, 10%, or 20% when the Booster Ball promotion is active, at no additional cost.
- Play Collect ’n Win to win gift cards, coupons, or up to $5,000 in cash.
- Play the same numbers for up to seven consecutive draws.
How to Play
- Pick three numbers from 0 to 9 or opt for Quick Pick.
- Decide on a $0.50 or $1 wager.
- Choose a play type: Straight, Box, Straight/Box, Front Pair, Back Pair, or Combination.
- Pick the draw time: midday, evening, or both.
- Choose if you want to participate in multiple consecutive draws (up to seven).
- Check the results to see if you’ve won.
- $0.50 or $1 per play.
- $1 for the Straight/Box play type.
- $1.50, $3, or $6 for the Combination play type.
How do you play Numbers?
Pick three numbers from 0 to 9 or choose the Quick Pick option. You can pick the same number multiple times. You can wager $0.50 to play, or you can double the stakes to $1 for a chance at bigger prizes.
When do draws take place?
There are two draws per day. The midday draw takes place around 2:30 p.m. and the evening draw is around 10:30 p.m.
What is the top prize?
The most you can win is $500, which is possible in a Straight, 3-Way Combination, or 6-Way Box play type.
What is the lowest prize I can win?
You can win $25 from a pair play with a $0.50 wager.
How many play types does this game have?
There are six play types and nine ways you can win.
Do you have more New York Numbers questions? Contact us, and we’d love to help you out.