Prizes and Odds
|6||Jackpot||1 in 3,529,526|
|5||$715*||1 in 15,480|
|4||$29*||1 in 335|
|3||Free Ticket (QP)||1 in 21|
Overall odds of winning a prize in Lotto are 1 in 20.
*Average prize amount.
EZ Match Prizes and Odds
|$500||1 in 84,000|
|$250||1 in 84,000|
|$100||1 in 28,000|
|$50||1 in 8,400|
|$20||1 in 3,360|
|$15||1 in 2,100|
|$10||1 in 442.11|
|$5||1 in 420|
|$4||1 in 76.36|
|$3||1 in 14.48|
|$2||1 in 6.68|
Overall odds of winning a prize in EZ Match are 1 in 4.21.
|Draw Time||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.|
|Sales Stop||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.|
All times are in Missouri local time.
Things to Know
- Choose EZ Match for a shot at instant prizes. If there’s a match between an EZ Match number and one of yours, you win instantly.
- The minimum Lotto jackpot is $1 million.
- The Missouri Lottery randomly selects Doubler Tickets. If your ticket is a Doubler Ticket, any non-jackpot prize you win will be doubled.
- You can choose to play your numbers for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, or 15 consecutive draws.
How to Play
- Pick two sets of six numbers from 1 to 44. Or, select Quick Pick for random numbers.
- Choose EZ Match for a chance at instant winnings.
- Choose if you’d like to play multiple drawings (up to 15).
- After the draw, check if you’ve won. If you had a Doubler Ticket you win instantly.
- $1 for two plays.
- $1 to add EZ Match.
When are Missouri Lotto draws held?
Draws are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 8:59 p.m.
How do you play Lotto?
Pick two sets of six numbers between 1 and 44. Optionally you can add EZ Match for $1.
What is EZ Match?
EZ Match is an extra option that costs $1. It offers a chance to win prizes instantly by matching any of the EZ Match numbers to your Missouri Lotto numbers.
What is the minimum jackpot?
The jackpot starts at $1 million.
What are the overall odds of winning in this game?
The overall odds of winning a prize in the main draw are 1 in 20, and 1 in 4.21 in EZ Match.
How many matching numbers do you need to win a prize?
You need a minimum of three matching numbers to win.
How many prize categories does the game have?
There are four prize categories. Players that opted for EZ Match have 11 prize categories.
What are the payout options for the jackpot winners?
If you win the jackpot you can choose the desired payment option within 60 days - cash or 25 annual payments (annuity).
Do you have more Missouri Lotto questions? Contact us, and we’d love to help you out.