Mississippi Match 5
Prizes and Odds
|5||Jackpot||1 in 324,632|
|4||$200||1 in 2,164|
|3||$10||1 in 75|
|2||Free Ticket||1 in 8|
Overall odds of winning a prize in Match 5 are 1 in 7.2.
Multiplier Prizes and Odds
|2||Free Ticket||2 Free Tickets||3 Free Tickets||4 Free Tickets||5 Free Tickets|
|Draw Time||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.|
|Sales Stop||9:15 p.m.||9:15 p.m.||9:15 p.m.|
All times are in Mississippi local time.
Things to Know
- The jackpot starts at $50,000 and rolls over every draw until someone wins.
- The Multiplier add-on gives players a randomly-chosen multiplier from 2 to 5.
- With Multiplier active, any non-jackpot winnings are multiplied by the Multiplier number.
- Players can add up to 24 consecutive draws to their ticket.
How to Play
- Pick five numbers from 1 to 35, or use Quick Pick to get random numbers.
- Fill in the Multiplier box if you want to add on a multiplier applicable to non-jackpot winnings.
- For consecutive draws, use the Multi Draw box.
- After the draw, check your ticket to see if you won.
- $2 per play.
- $1 to add Multiplier.
When are draws held?
Match 5 draws are held three times a week—Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 9:30 p.m.
How do you play Match 5?
Select five numbers from 1 to 35 from the panel. You can also opt for Quick Pick to get a random selection. Optionally, you add Multiplier for a chance to multiple your winnings. You can also add multiple consecutive draws. Check your ticket after the draw.
What is the Multiplier?
The Multiplier is a randomly-chosen number between 2 and 5. Any non-jackpot prizes you win are multiplied by this number.
How much is the jackpot?
The jackpot starts at an estimated $50,000. If it isn’t won, it rolls over into the next prize pool, growing until someone wins.
What are the odds of winning the jackpot?
The chances of winning the jackpot are 1 in 324,632.
How many numbers do I need to match to win?
You need at least two matching numbers. With two, you win a free Quick Pick ticket.
Do you have more Mississippi Match 5 questions? Contact us, and we’d love to help you out.