Georgia Jumbo Bucks Lotto
Prizes and Odds
|6||Jackpot||1 in 10,737,573|
|5||$500||1 in 43,649|
|4||$50||1 in 873|
|3||$5||1 in 50|
Overall odds for winning a prize in Jumbo Bucks Lotto are 1 in 47.56.
Overall odds for winning a prize in Jumbo Bucks Lotto with Cash Match are 1 in 2.94.
Cash Match Prizes and Odds
|$500||1 in 84,000|
|$250||1 in 84,000|
|$100||1 in 10,500|
|$50||1 in 2,710|
|$20||1 in 1,151|
|$10||1 in 127|
|$5||1 in 105|
|$4||1 in 53|
|$3||1 in 13|
|$2||1 in 19|
|$1||1 in 6|
Overall odds of winning a prize with Cash Match are 1 in 3.06.
|Draw Time||11:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|Sales Stop||10:45 p.m.||10:45 p.m.|
All times are in Georgia local time.
Things to Know
- The jackpot starts at $1 million.
- With the Cash Match feature if any of your Jumbo Bucks Lotto numbers match any of the Cash Match numbers, you win the amount shown.
- You can win up to $500 instantly by adding Cash Match to your ticket.
- Cash Match tickets also include a multiplier number, which can multiply Cash Match winnings by 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, or 10x times.
- The multiplier applies just to the Cash Match prizes.
- You can enter up in 2, 4, 5, 10, 20, or 26 consecutive draws.
How to Play
- Pick six numbers from 1 to 47, or mark Quik Pik for random numbers.
- You can add the Cash Match option for a chance at instant winnings.
- Mark the numbers of draws you want to enter.
- After the draw, check if you’ve won.
- $1 per play.
- $1 to add Cash Match.
How do you play the Jumbo Bucks Lotto?
Pick six numbers from 1 to 47, or opt for random numbers with Quik Pik. Decide if you’d like to add Cash Match. Choose how many consecutive draws to play in. After the draw, check if you’ve won.
How does Cash Match work?
For each play you add Cash Match to, you will receive a separate ticket with Cash Match numbers. If you match any of the Cash Match numbers to your Jumbo Bucks Lotto numbers you will instantly win the prize shown.
When are the draws for this game?
Jumbo Bucks draws occur every Monday and Thursday at 11:00 p.m.
What are the overall odds of winning a prize?
The odds of winning any prize are 1 in 47.56. If you add Cash Match, the odds of winning a prize are 1 in 2.94.
How many matching numbers are needed to win a prize?
Players need at least three matching numbers to win.
What is the minimum jackpot?
The jackpot starts at $1 million and increases until someone wins.
What are my payout options?
Jackpot winners can choose to receive their prize all at once (a lump sum), or in 30 annual payments over 29 years.
How many prize categories does the Jumbo Bucks Lotto have?
The regular draw has four prize categories and there are 11 additional prizes available with Cash Match.
What are the latest Jumbo Bucks Lotto numbers?
The latest numbers are 10, 17, 25, 30, 40 and 42.
Do you have more Georgia Jumbo Bucks Lotto questions? Contact us, and we’d love to help you out.