Minnesota Lottery players have a chance to ride home in a brand-new Chevy Silverado

Here's your ticket to ride!

Minnesota Lottery players have a chance to ride home in a brand-new Chevy Silverado
Minnesota Lottery's scratch-off game, Chevrolet Silverado. Photograph credit to the Minnesota Lottery.

Get in gear, Treasure State Lottery players; the new Chevrolet Silverado instant-win game is here.

You could be the next person to hit the open road and breathe in that new truck smell. Pick up this new game from your local lottery retailer, and you might refill your bank account with a cool $200,000 in cash. If you don't have an instant win, you can still enter your non-winning ticket into the second chance drawing for a brand-new Chevy Silverado, cash, or some sought-after Chevy merchandise.

How to play the Chevrolet Silverado instant-win

This is a $10 scratch-off game with a top prize of $200,000. This game has two differently designed cards. To play, Scratch off the five hubcap (or Chevy) symbols to reveal the winning numbers. Then, scratch off the 25 dollar (or cash stacks) symbols to reveal your numbers. If any of your numbers match the winning numbers, you win the prize amount shown by that number. If you reveal a steering wheel symbol, you win the prize amount shown with it instantly. If you reveal a gas pump symbol, you win all 25 prizes shown on the ticket. The prize range for this ticket is $10, $15, $20, $25, $50, $75, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $25,000, and $200,000.

Second Chance to win

You can enter your non-winning Chevrolet Silverado instant-win tickets for a chance to drive home a brand-new Chevrolet Silverado truck. Other prizes include cash and Chevy merch. Two drawings will be held. Your chance to enter the first drawing will end on May 28, 2024. This drawing will be held on May 30, 2024. The end date and drawing date for the second drawing have not yet been determined. To enter, you will need to log in to your personal Minnesota Lottery account and enter the four-digit Game Number for each ticket in addition to the entry code. You can check in on your current entries for Second Chance and Giveaways by clicking the Entry History button on your account page. Don't forget that it can take up to 48 hours for your most recent Second Chance entries to show up in your Entry History.

How the lottery helps Minnesota

Each year, 40% of Minnesota's Lottery proceeds go to the Minnesota Environment and Resources Trust Fund (ENRTF). The aim of the ENRTF is to fund activities designed to protect and enhance the state's environment and natural resources. The remaining 60% of lottery proceeds go to the state's General Fund.

$137 million of lottery funds were recently allocated to 165 projects throughout the state, including Upper St. Anthony Falls enhancements, monitoring emerging viruses in the state's urban water, and Crane Lake Voyageurs National Park Campground and Visitor Center.

Good luck playing the Chevrolet Silverado instant-win game, and please remember to play responsibly.